Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap achieved a good result in the first quarter.
The highlights of the interim report are as follows: 1)
- Rental income was NOK 698 (679) million.
- Profit before tax amounted to NOK 848 (1,023) million.
- Profit before tax and fair value adjustments amounted to NOK 467 (411) million.
- Net cash flow from operations was NOK 407 (365) million.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of the first quarter was 45% (42%), and equity per share increased to NOK 235 (204).
- Liquidity reserves at the end of the quarter were NOK 8,077 (6,113) million.
- Sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 11,084 (10,770) million.
1) The figures in parantheses concern the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q1 2018 report (pdf)