Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap achieved good results for the first half-year.
The highlights of the interim report are as follows: 1)
- Rental income was NOK 741 (698) million.
- Profit before tax and fair value adjustments amounted to NOK 496 (467) million.
- Profit before tax amounted to NOK 354 (848) million.
- Net cash flow from operations was NOK 456 (429) million.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of the first quarter was 46% (45%), and equity per share increased to NOK 251 (235).
- Cash reserves at the end of the quarter were NOK 7,437 (8,077) million.
- Retail sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 11,138 (11,084) million.
1) The figures in parantheses concern the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q1 2019 report (pdf)