THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INTERIM REPORT ARE AS FOLLOWS:1
- Rental income was NOK 754 (741) million.
- Profit before income tax and fair value adjustments was NOK 353 (505) million.
- Total fair value adjustments in investment properties (inclusive of joint ventures and associated companies) amounted to NOK -2,328 (-92) million, a decrease of 3.9% (-0.2%).
- Total fair value adjustments in interest rate derivatives (inclusive of joint ventures and associated companies) amounted to NOK -804 (-51) million.
- The result before income tax amounted to NOK -2,742 (354) million.
- Net cash flow from operations was NOK 378 (456) million.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of Q1 was 45% (46%), and equity per share increased to NOK 244 (252).
- Cash reserves at the end of the quarter were NOK 7,764 (7,437) million.
- Retail sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 10,404 (10,733) million.
1The figures in brackets are for the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q1 2020 report (pdf)