Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap achieved good results for the first half-year.
The key points of the first half-year repost are as follows:
- Rental income was NOK 1,488 million (1,398).
- Profit before tax and fair value adjustments increased by 6% to NOK 996 (941) million.
- Profit before tax amounted to NOK 628 (1,476) million.
- Net cash flow from operations was NOK 921 (861) million.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of the first half-year was 45% (45), and equity per share had risen to NOK 251 (236).
- Cash reserves at the end of the first half-year were NOK 6,490 (7,720) million.
- Retail sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 22,630 (22,180) million.
1) The figures in parantheses concern the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q2 2019 report (pdf)