HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QUARTERLY REPORT:1
- The Group enjoyed positive development in the quarter, posting profit before income tax of NOK 711 (741) million
- Profit before income tax and fair value adjustments were NOK 556 million, up 20 % on the same period last year
- The Group’s financial position is solid, and the Group’s equity ratio at the end of Q3 was 46 % (45 %), while its liquidity reserves were NOK 6,111 (7,916) million
- Retail sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 13,819 million, up 13 % on Q3 2019
- The Group began construction of two logistics buildings with a total space of 47,000 square metres at Gardermoen in the vicinity of Oslo Airport
1The figures in brackets are for the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q3 2020 report (pdf)