HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QUARTERLY REPORT:1
- The Group enjoyed solid development in the quarter, posting profit before income tax of NOK 2,194 (968) million
- Profit before income tax and fair value adjustments amounted to NOK 461 (463) million
- The Group’s financial position is solid, and the Group’s equity ratio at year end was 47 % (46 %), while its liquidity reserves were NOK 7,226 (6,796) million
- Retail sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 16,377 million, up 5 % on Q4 2019 The Group has been awarded an Investment Grade Rating of Baa2 with stable outlook by Moody’s
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend should be paid for 2020 for the time being, but will propose that the General Meeting provides an authorisation to the board of directors to resolve distribution of dividend for 2020 at a later date
1The figures in brackets are for the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q4 2020 report (pdf)