HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INTERIM REPORT:1
- Rental income was NOK 723 (747) million in Q2.
- Profit before income tax and fair value adjustments was NOK 510 (509) million in Q2.
- Profit before income tax amounted to NOK 180 (273) million.
- Net cash flow from operations was NOK 466 (466) million in Q2.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of H1 was 45 % (45 %), and equity per share was NOK 246 (251).
- Liquidity reserves at the end of H1 were NOK 6,152 (6,490) million.
- Retail sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 12,353 (12,001) million in Q2.
1The figures in brackets are for the corresponding period/date last year.
Click here to read the Q2 2020 report (pdf)